Tuesday, May 11, 2010

DANCERS

okay okay...i know, I'm sooo bad at this whole blogging thing. But theres really not a whole lot going on...however, with the end of the year (dance year that is) rapidly approaching my life seems to be picking up...here are a few updates on my lives (my dancers) :)
my three year olds...are...HILARIOUS. They seem to be infatuated with "peeking" into my office at the studio...because they are all rebels and they feel like theyre doing something they shouldnt be...however most days in class look something like this:


Favorite Moment: Rachel runs into my office... i say "rachel, get out of there you know your not supposed to be in there..." she ever so kindly informs me that she needed to "toot"...well thank you rachel...right in my office... :) lol love these girls.
My five and six year olds...well we've had our ups and downs...most days they are practically perfect...for 5&6 year olds...but they have theyre moments as well... ;) One of them, Makayla moves like a rubber band i swear she can do splits from one end of the room to the other...it amazes me...the other two give me constant updates on their "new babies"...(siblings) its a constant story time but i LOVE it... here some of them are:

My Princesses and the Frogs....they are somethin else...they are 9 years old...and boy are they special...every week someone else is injured...i swear these two must think they are the ninja turtles...we have skint up knees, faces, elbos, broken wrists, blisters, broken fingers...i mean you name it they've had it...but no worries...they have assured me that they will be at recital...and Abbigail was kind enough to get a cast that matches her costume. :)


Now for my pre-teen girls...these girls were answers to many prayers...this class started out with one girl here one girl there two girls in this class...blah blah blah and so on...as of today...i have FIVE girls in EACH class! ...& i cant help but love them. ;)


Last but certainly not least...my two teen girls...these girls are my world...and not to mention they are HILARIOUS...(and we all get along perfect since they still switch boyfriends every week) :)












No comments:

Post a Comment